Welcome to my blog....

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 16 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

The first assignment

Returned the heart come back

What happened with our love?
The thing's good old days, more time more decline
You as made as do not care. What I feel
Ask your heart. still with love's our or not
The little finger always hold together.

Look...! You molest made to be busy carry belongings.
when we walk together,walk away,like as not near stay.

You make me feel like you see with me stay with the word Durable.


* If love each other then forced return the heart come back.
Please tell thing that you want.
If you think that we are not,

Do not live for people's word care
If end the trip of the love.

So two of us would have to break up.


** Wait for an answer you kept.
When you are ready to go please explain to me

Since when did your heart starts not love.
This all started from me. Or did you changed mind.
Since when did your heart start not love

This all started from me .... Or did you changed mind.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น