Welcome to my blog....

วันเสาร์ที่ 25 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Reading log (week 1)

I find a variety of translation from the internet. I have a article, a new and a tale. As I told you, that were translated work. When I read it, I must to compare between English language and Thai language. After that I meet interested in one article. The translation of this article was interesting.
This article is “Fruit and vegetable”. It’s concerning about benefits of fruit and vegetable is “How are beneficial of human?”. The writer presented many kinds of fruit and vegetable. Besides that, the writer told properties of fruit and vegetable too.
The style and technique of translation in this article, it’s not to translate word by word. But the translator use elegant language. I can read it and easy to understand. May be the translator add Thai word for sweet and distinct of reading. That, it is advantage of this article and moreover I can learn vocabulary.
I know in fact, translation is not hard over our ability. But it’s not easy for translate, if you want to maintain the traditional meaning of the language. But if we intend to study, practice to translate, translation article or other things. It can give good effect for you. You can have many technique and process of interpret, accuracy, elegant language. And we are experienced too.



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น